Podcast: Play in new window
We want to hear from you! Are the Winnipeg Jets going to make the playoffs? Call us now at 855.321.JETS (5387).
From the new, undeveloped Studio “C” is Marshall and “That Guy” Jeff joins in remotely to bring a quick episode of the winnipegwhiteout.com Jets Hockey Podcast. Predictions and random news ensue. This show we talk about the Winnipeg Jets and of course St. John’s IceCaps and Colorado Eagles.
Today’s show brought to you by OffsideGear.com – a great source for unique Winnipeg Jets fan merchandise and if you listen to the show, there’s even a deal to save 15% on your order.
Today’s episode talked about a lot of topics:
- Winnipeg Jets News
- Game recaps & upcoming predictions
- Zach Redmond continuing an amazing recovery
- ChantVote.com – vote on the next chant at the Winnipeg Jets home games
- St. John’s IceCaps & Colorado Eagles updates
- NHL News
- Pittsburgh Penguins, Chicago Blackhawks, Montreal Canadiens and Anaheim Ducks have locked up a playoff spot, with many other teams close behind
- Check this out if you’re looking for Winnipeg Jets tickets
- DrunkHockeyShow.com – pre-game live Tuesday May 12, 2013 @ 8:00pm CT
- Visit PCSN.tv NOW to check out our new home and for future live shows
- Also be sure to follow @PCSNtv on Twitter
- And of course, a lot of rambling
Just like last season, Jeff and Marshall will be predicting the games ahead.
- Jeff (14-28): Winnipeg will lose the next four this week against Tampa Bay, Carolina, New York and Buffalo
- Marshall (18-24): Jets will lose hosting the Lightning, Hurricanes and Islanders with a road win over the Sabres keeping them close to a playoff spot
Tune in Monday, April 22 to see how well we predicted and for a look at the next group of upcoming games.
We’ll see you on Monday nights moving forward for episodes of the Jets Hockey Podcast
and of course, our friends at OffsideGear
. Visit PCSN.tv/live
to see our live broadcast schedule, and of course watch us live.
GO JETS GO!
Become an MVP
Become an MVP with Winnipeg Whiteout and never miss a thing.