Podcast: Play in new window
We want to hear from you! Are the Winnipeg Jets buyers or sellers as the April 3 trade deadline approaches? Call us now at 855.321.JETS (5387).
From Studio “A” with Marshall and “That Guy” Jeff, this episode of the winnipegwhiteout.com Jets Hockey Podcast is packed full of laughs, predictions and random news. This show we talk about the Winnipeg Jets and of course St. John’s IceCaps and Colorado Eagles.
Today’s show brought to you by OffsideGear.com – a great source for unique Winnipeg Jets fan merchandise and if you listen to the show, there’s even a deal to save 15% on your order.
Today’s episode talked about a lot of topics:
- Winnipeg Jets News
- Game recaps & upcoming predictions
- Discussion ensues whether the Jets will make the playoffs this season or whether they shouldn’t even try
- The Winnipeg Jets should SELL players this season as they’re not a playoff team
- St. John’s IceCaps & Colorado Eagles updates
- NHL News
- Tread deadline approaching
- Pittsburgh Penguins on a tear up the standings in first overall in the league with a 15-game win streak
- Buffalo Sabres fire sale – YouTube
- Check this out if you’re looking for Winnipeg Jets tickets
- DrunkHockeyShow.com – live Tuesday April 9, 2012 @ 8:00pm CT
- Visit PCSN.tv NOW to check out our new home and for future live shows
- Also be sure to follow @PCSNtv on Twitter
- And of course, a lot of rambling
Just like last season, Jeff and Marshall will be predicting the games ahead.
- Jeff (12-25): Winnipeg will lose all three games the next week over New York, Montreal & Philadelphia
- Marshall (14-23): Jets will lose against the Islanders, Canadiens and the Flyers on their return to the Hangar in Winnipeg
Tune in Monday, April 8 to see how well we predicted and for a look at the next group of upcoming games.
We’ll see you on Monday nights moving forward for episodes of the Jets Hockey Podcast
and of course, our friends at OffsideGear
. Visit PCSN.tv/live
to see our live broadcast schedule, and of course watch us live.
GO JETS GO!