First let me say congratulations Winnipegers, you stepped up fast and you stepped up with cash in hand. Secondly let me say if anyone has tickets to the home opener they want to sell, I’m interested because you were all too fast for me and we couldn’t score any tickets.
For those of you like us, there is an option. Drive to 13 has officially started selling Waiting List spots, below is the information as listed on their website.
SEASON TICKET WAITING LIST
- A one-time non refundable deposit of $50 per seat is required (maximum of 4 seats) to join the waiting list. This amount is not applied against any future purchases.
- Starting in Season Two, a $100 annual membership fee will be due each season in order to retain membership on the waiting list. All membership fees collected and accumulated annually will be applied to the eventual ticket package as long as the membership is retained. Membership fees are otherwise non-refundable.
- Members will receive priority seat numbers (based on the number of seats they choose) indicating their priority position. Each season, renewed members will receive an updated number as there will be accounts that will have the opportunity to purchase ticket packages and others that do not renew their waiting list membership.
- Position on the waiting list is non-transferable, other than within immediate family.
- Priority access to purchase Stanley Cup playoff ticket packages prior to the general public, subject to availability.
- Invitation to a select Ticket Holder event.
- 15% discount at the Team Store.
- Email notification when tickets are released through Ticketmaster for sold out games.